Gifts to Waverly can be made with a variety of assets and in several forms, including cash, checks, credit cards, marketable securities.
Gifts of cash or by check
- Complete this gift form
- Mail or hand deliver form and payment to: The Waverly School, 67 W. Bellevue Dr., Pasadena, CA 91105 to the attention of the Development Office
- Make checks payable to The Waverly School, noting the gift’s purpose (Waverly Fund, capital campaign, etc.) on the bottom left corner of the check
- Please note: cash gifts should be hand-delivered to the business or development office
Gifts by credit card
- Make a gift online
- Complete a gift form and mail or hand-deliver it to Waverly using the address above
- Or call 626.792.5940 and ask for Lindsay Freund, advancement associate. She will take the needed information and process the charge.
Gifts of appreciated stock
- Contributing appreciated stock to Waverly may offer donors two-fold savings by
- Providing an income-tax deduction for the full market value of the stock at the time of the gift
- Eliminating the capital gains tax on the increased value of the stock
Let your bank or broker know that you wish to make a gift of stock/securities to Waverly and provide them with Waverly’s account information:
The Waverly School account via DTCC 0226 at National Financial Services:
National Financial Services LLCNewport Office Center III
499 Washington Blvd., Jersey City, NY 07310
F/B/O NFS account number OBP-545848
Please notify Carolyn Hom, development director, that you plan to make a gift of stock and ask your broker to let her know what the transfer will consist of and when it will be made so that we can make sure the transaction is properly completed and acknowledged. Carolyn can be reached by e‑mail, email@example.com, or by phone, 626.792.5940, ext. 242.
Corporate matching gifts
Make the most of your gift! Many companies offer matching gift programs to their employees and their families. Please contact your human resources department to ask about matching gift opportunities.
- If you shop at Amazon, simply log on via this link.
- When you log on to smile.amazon.com and select The Waverly School as your designated charity, you will earn Waverly a contribution of 0.5% of the eligible purchases you make.
- Please bookmark the link in your internet browser and make sure you are at smile.amazon.com each time you shop at Amazon.
- Logging on to Amazon via the link will in no way affect your personal Amazon account. Your shopping cart, Wish List, and other account settings remain the same.
- After selecting The Waverly School as your designated charity, every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to the school.