Consistent with our mission, Waverly’s community is socioeconomically diverse. Forty percent of our students are on a flexible tuition plan. We are committed to these students and their families, who are a vital part of our community. Flexible Tuition is awarded on the basis of proven need and the availability of funds. Admissions decisions are need blind. Flexible Tuition applications are due no later than February 1 in order to be considered for the 2021 – 2022 school year.
FAST – Financial Aid for School Tuition
Waverly families apply for flexible tuition through the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) system by Independent School Management. Prospective families should also be in touch with the admissions office and complete the admissions application.
Please note: families applying for the current year (2020 – 2021) will submit 2019 tax and W2 documents – see below for specifics.
For 2021 – 2022 applications, please plan ahead to complete the form by the deadline below. For technical help with the FAST application, or if you have questions while completing the application, please contact FAST directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877 – 326-FAST (3278). If you have Waverly specific questions, please email Vella Cagle at email@example.com.
2021 – 2022 applications can be submitted on or after January 1, 2021.
1. By February 1, 2021, please complete the online FAST financial aid application.
The application will take approximately 45 minutes if financial information is gathered before starting; it may be completed in multiple sessions if necessary. The fee is $45 to submit the completed online application.
2. As soon as possible, or by February 7, 2021, please upload (note: hard copy mailing can take up to five days for processing once received by FAST; uploading is preferred – FAST provides instructions) the following documents to FAST Processing:
- 2020 Federal Tax Returns with all supporting schedules, including A or L, C or C‑EZ, E and F.
- 2020 W2s
- 2020 State tax returns
3. On or before February 19, 2021, families of current students will be notified of award decisions, provided that the FAST application and all required documents have been submitted on time.
4. Families of new students admitted to Waverly will be notified of award decisions at the same time as their admissions decision, provided that the FAST application and all required documents have been submitted on time.