Consistent with our mission, Waverly’s community is socioeconomically diverse. Forty percent of our students are on a flexible tuition plan. We are committed to these students and their families, who are a vital part of our community. Flexible Tuition is awarded on the basis of proven need and the availability of funds. Admissions decisions are need-blind. Flexible Tuition applications are due no later than February 1 in order to be considered for the 2022 – 2023 school year.
FAST – Financial Aid for School Tuition
Waverly families apply for flexible tuition through the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) system by Independent School Management. Prospective families should also be in touch with the admissions office and complete the admissions application.
Please note: families applying for the current year (2021 – 2022) will submit 2020 tax and W2 documents – see below for specifics.
2022 – 2023 Applications
Please plan ahead to complete the application by the February 1 deadline. Tax documents are required for the application; for those who use a tax preparation service, please schedule appointments early to ensure that documents are submitted in a timely manner.
For technical help with the FAST application, or if you have questions while completing the application:
- Please contact FAST directly: email@example.com or 877.326.FAST (3278).
If you have Waverly specific questions:
- Please review Affording Waverly Tuition (PDF)
- Current Families: please email Vella Cagle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospective Families: please email Marsille Reed at email@example.com
1. By February 1, 2022, please complete the online flexible tuition application.
- Online FAST Application: the application will take approximately 45 minutes if financial information is gathered before starting; it may be completed in multiple sessions if necessary. The fee is $48 to submit the completed online application.
- Tax Documents & Income Statements: please upload the following documents to FAST Processing:
- 2021 Federal Tax Returns with all supporting schedules, including A or L, C or C‑EZ, E and F.
- 2021 W2s
- 2021 State tax returns
- 2021 Business taxes where applicable
(Note: hard copy mailing can take up to five days for processing once received by FAST; uploading is preferred – FAST provides instructions.)
2. On or before February 15, 2022, families of current students will be notified of award decisions, provided that the FAST application and all required documents have been submitted on time.
3. Families of new students admitted to Waverly will be notified of award decisions at the same time as their admissions decision, provided that the FAST application and all required documents have been submitted on time.