Tuition 2021 – 2022
- Preschool — $17,800
- Kindergarten-6th grades — $25,275
- Middle School (7th-8th grades) — $28,325
- High School (9th-12th grades) — $31,125
Tuition in Monthly Payments
- Preschool — $1,483
- Kindergarten-6th grades — $2,106
- Middle School (7th-8th grades) — $2,360
- High School (9th-12th grades) — $2,594
Families who enter mid-year will have higher monthly payments, since tuition payments begin in June of each year.
All educational fees, including text books, are included in the annual tuition.
Annual tuition includes the non-refundable registration fee due with enrollment contract.
Tuition payments begin in June each year for the following school year. Tuition may be paid in full or on a monthly installment basis (see above) beginning June through May, with the exception of March, when registration fees for the following school year are due.
Tuition Refund Plan
Participation in the Tuition Refund Plan is required of all families paying monthly tuition and highly recommended for families paying their tuition in full. Payment for the Tuition Refund Plan is due on June 1, 2021. The cost is 1% of refundable tuition.
- Preschool: $163
- K‑6th: $232
- Middle School: $260
- High School: $285
New Family Fee (one time only) — $1,000 fee per family (non-refundable). Due with Enrollment Contract.
Waverly Parent Organization (WPO) — $125 annual fee per family (non-refundable). Due with Enrollment Contract.
Service Fee — $200 service fee for families who elect to make monthly tuition installment payments with electronic check/ACH, or $400 for credit/debit card – due in one payment June 1.
Late Tuition Charge — $10 for payments 10 – 14 days late; $15 for payments 15 or more days late.
Returned Check Charge — $10 for the first and second occurrence; $25 per occurrence for any reason thereafter.
Athletics Fees — $200 for one sport, $300 for multiple sports.
Field Trips — Costs of field trips are negotiated, and families are notified in advance of each individual trip.
How to Pay Tuition & Fees
- In Person: The Business Office accepts cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order and credit cards.
- By Mail: Personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. With a Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Electronic Check — To participate, please submit the Automatic Electronic Payment Program form (PDF) to the Business Office.
Families are required to set up automatic payments via electronic check/ACH or credit/debit card for monthly payments. For credit card payments: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. Please submit the Automatic Electronic Payment Program form (PDF) to the Business Office.