Before coming to Waverly, I worked as a middle and high school teacher in both the public and private sector for over ten years. Being an educator first and foremost has helped to inform the way I think about and share Waverly with prospective families. I am often asked what kind of student does well at Waverly. Waverly attracts students and families who value:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Being part of a community where they are known to everyone
- Being somewhere where their presence makes a difference
- Becoming the best version of themselves
- Trying something new, starting a club, trying a sport, or helping organize a community event
- Growing as an individual, as well as an intellectual
- Being part of a thoughtful, evolving, and eclectic community
Whether you are looking at preschool, elementary, middle, or high school, finding the right educational community can be an overwhelming process. My goal is to assist you in getting to know Waverly and working with you to determine if Waverly is the right fit for your family.
I look forward to connecting with you!
Director of Admissions