I am so fortunate to be part of this community for over 15 years. I have witnessed my own children and many, many more form lasting relationships during their time at Waverly. As a parent and through my work with the many individuals who make up our community, I have found some common characteristics. I am often asked what kind of student does well at Waverly. Waverly attracts students and families who value:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Being part of a community where they are known to everyone
- Being somewhere where their presence makes a difference
- Student-teacher conversations that are open, challenging, and playful
- Becoming the best version of themselves
- Trying something new, starting a club, trying a sport, or helping organize a community event
- Growing as an individual, as well as an intellectual
- Being part of a thoughtful, evolving, and eclectic community
Whether you are looking at preschool, elementary, middle, or high school, finding the right educational community can be an overwhelming process. My goal is to assist you in getting to know Waverly and working with you to determine if Waverly is the right fit for your family.
I look forward to connecting with you!
Director of Admissions